AFRIHEALTH EXPO 2019
You are invited to participate in this year’s AfriHealth Expo (Healthpreneurs 2019). This is the biggest Healthcare Entrepreneurship event in Nigeria that brings together from around the world Manufacturers, CEOs of Pharmaceutical companies and all Healthcare Professionals especially those in the oil rich south-South and South East regions of Nigeria to interact and relate together in an atmosphere of Business activities. It holds on the 16th – 18th of October 2019 at the Atrium Event Center 28 Stadium Road Port Harcourt. This 3 day event would feature Exhibitions, Trainings, Lectures, Product Launch, Drug Presentation, Healthcare Panel and Meetings. There would be Free 500 capacity halls for Organizations, Corporate bodies and NGOs who desire to have their meetings and trainings during this Event. Our Event delivers to the participants the trio of Latest Innovations, Managerial and Entrepreneurial Skills; aimed at Improving Healthcare Business, Wellbeing of Healthcare Professionals and Ultimately Patient Care.
There are different sections and sessions during the event. There are Morning and Afternoon Sessions. In the Morning Sessions we have talks on salient healthcare topics and Healthcare Panel, while the afternoon session is our Scientific Session for Healthcare Professionals. There are different sections for trainings, meetings, workshops, seminars and Free Medical Checks holding in the designated halls starting in the mornings; some of the trainings and workshops have CPD units attached to them for Healthcare Professionals annual registration. This event is usually a rendezvous for Healthcare Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and Medical Lab. Scientists etc.) to Learn, interact, unwind and relax with their Spouses, Colleagues and Friends in an atmosphere of Entertainment, Networking and Business opportunities. This event is supported by various Federal and State Ministries of Health, Government Health Agencies, NGOs and different Healthcare Professional Bodies (NMA, PSN, AMLSN, OHSM and NANNM). Last year, Doctors were issued 5CME points certificate required for their annual license registration by Nigeria Medical Association Rivers State Branch.
A large crowd of over 3000 persons participated in the event last. This year, we have commenced an aggressive mobilization strategy to attract Healthcare Professionals, Distributors and Investors to interact and relate with Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical, Hospital and Homecare products from around the world. There would be Free Transport to convey participants from the Airport, Nearby States and Communities to the Venue starting from 14th to 16th of October. We have also put in place adequate security measures to guaranty the safety of visitors and participants during this event. Arrangements are been made with nearby hotels for discounted room rates. Participating Companies have a veritable platform to Launch, Present and Exhibit their Novel and Flagship products to the over 1000 Healthcare professionals from around the world. There is room for Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Doctors and Hospitals to make Presentations.
We are inviting you and other Organizations to participate in this event as a Visitor, an Exhibitor or a Sponsor. You can Sponsor any of the Trainings and Workshops we have lined up; such as: Ultra Sound Scan Training, Emergency Clinical Skills Training (BLS), Safety, Leadership, Managerial, and Entrepreneurial Workshops. We have different sponsorship categories with their many attendant benefits. You can also advertise in our Healthcare Expo Magazine. This year’s event promises to be great as usual and to surpass the previous editions in terms of activities lined up such as Musical Entertainment, Awards, Free Raffle Draws, Free Medical / Free Eye Checks, Fashion and Beauty pageant. Please do endeavor to Participate. Once again date is 16th -18th October 2019 in Port-Harcourt Nigeria.
This event is a product of Divine Health and Good Society Foundation (NGO), Powered by Afri-Health Consultants. For details please Visit www.afrihealthexpo.org
Together we shall take Healthcare delivery in Nigeria to another level of excellence.
Dr Cjay Chijioke Mbelu mb.bs (ph)
Event Director / CEO
ACTIVITIES IN THE 3DAY EVENT INCLUDE:
- PRODUCT LAUNCH AND PRESENTATIONS
- AWARDS TO EXEMPLARY INDIVIDUALS
- FREE RAFFLE DRAW
- FREE MEDICAL CHECKS
- HEALTHCARE PANEL
- YOUR EVENT IN OUR EVENT (Seminars, Meetings, Trainings)
- Free Pickup from Airport on the from 14th – 17th of October
- Discounted Hotel Bills
- Business Opportunities and Networking
- Adequate Security using both Private and Government security apparatus.
- Free Event Brochure / Magazine
- Free Transport for Participants from Neighboring States and Communities
- Face of Healthcare Beauty pageant.
- Healthcare Panel to address Healthcare Challenges
- Musical Entertainment
- Free Raffle Draws
- Award Presentations
- Free Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar check.
- Free Eye Check
- 5 – 10 CPD Units for Healthcare Professionals annual License Registration.
Ultrasound scan Trainings, Executive Leadership and Entrepreneurial Seminar for Doctors Workshops and Seminars on Medical Emergencies, Clinical Skills, Leadership, Managerial and Entrepreneurial skills.
BENEFITS TO COMPANIES AND CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS:
- Meet with Chief Medical Directors, Healthcare Professionals and Policy Makers.
- Get Connected to new Distributors and Investors
- To break into the ever competitive Healthcare industry in Nigeria
- To Create more Visibility and Exposure for your flagship products
- Make an in-road into Nigeria Healthcare market especially in Port-Harcourt
- Boost your presence and Image in the Healthcare Industry
- Enhance sales and make more money
- Healthcare professionals, especially doctors use this platform to showcase their skills and latest innovations in Patient Management. Hospitals and doctors can also make presentations of cases they managed successfully in their hospitals.
- Participating Companies can also avail themselves of this event to carry out their Product launch, Trainings and Meetings for their staff free of any charges.
For enquiries, please kindly send an email to email@example.com or call +2349095951763 or send WhatsApp message to +2348033392202.